Use the form below to register. All players are required to register in advance.
Once registered and you have read the update below you are good to go, all you need to do is turn up on the day shortly before your start time.
The Soccer School is back! After almost six months of closure forced by COVID-19 Staybridge Celtic Juniors are delighted to be able to reopen the Soccer School on Saturday 12 September.
You will see some changes to make the Soccer School COVID Secure and a safe and fun environment for everyone.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Register online in advance using this form. Following FA guidelines, all parents/carers are required to provide consent for their children to take part in contact training. Doing this online before you arrive reserves your child’s place and means you will be fast-tracked through registration. This information will also be used for NHS Test and Trace.
- You only need to register once, we’ll check you in each week you attend.
Can’t see the form? Click here
ON THE DAY
To avoid queuing and gathering in the clubhouse the Soccer School has been broken into two 1 hour sessions:
10:30 – 11:30 Reception, Year 1, Year 2
11:00 – 12:00 Year 3, 4, 5, 6+
- You will be asked to confirm that all pre-screening checks are negative (see checklist below).
- Each session costs £3.50. Pay on the day via contactless card or cash.
- There will be a one-way system in place for registration, tuck shop and toilets.
- The tuck shop will be open.
- Bring a named water bottle, shinpads must be worn (pairs are for sale if you don’t have any), and dress appropriately for the weather.
- All equipment will be sanitised before and after use.
- Drinks will not be provided, please bring your own named bottle of water.
- A limited number of people are allowed in the clubhouse at a time. You may have to queue outside.
- Players already in Celtic Juniors teams are asked not to attend the Soccer School in order to give new players and Soccer School regulars the opportunity to attend whilst we operate under the new restrictions.
- Training will be as normal as possible and include games. Where possible, equipment will not be shared and handling equipment (including balls) will be avoided.